Repair Information for PENTAX Products
How do you get your PENTAX product repaired?
Simply forward the product to PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. or to a PENTAX authorized repair centre by:
- Taking it to an authorized PENTAX dealer who will administer to all of the difficulties associated in forwarding the product for repair.
- Sending it directly to PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. or to a PENTAX authorized repair centre.
Click here to find an Authorized Repair Centre near you.
- If shipping the product directly to PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. or to a PENTAX authorized repair centre, please ensure that it is carefully packaged and includes the following:
- Your complete name, return address, email address and daytime telephone and/or fax number.
- A note indicating the product model(s) and serial number(s). Please retain a record of this information for reference.
- A brief description of the malfunction.
- A copy of the dated proof of purchase receipt for warranty repair.
- The validated international warranty card for the warranty repair of PENTAX products purchased outside of Canada.
- Any accessory items like a lens, flash, or batteries that may be related to the malfunction.
- Any sample images (unaltered), negatives, prints or slides that show the malfunction.
- If shipping to PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC., please download and print this form to facilitate packing and shipping to us.
- If you happen to be located close to a PENTAX authorized repair centre, your product can be brought in directly to their Service Department for repair.
All PENTAX authorized repair centres should be contacted directly for their hours of operation. Click here to find an Authorized Repair Centre near you.
PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC.'s goal is to ensure that you enjoy the use of your PENTAX product, and that it enriches your enjoyment of photography. Therefore, should you require any further information regarding the servicing of your PENTAX product, please do not hesitate to contact PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. directly. We look forward to being of service to our valued customers.